Tuesday 6 March 2012

What Happened There, Then?...

Yes, I've had a huge hiatus from this Blog and to my followers I apologise. So "What happened?" I hear, well, maybe a couple of people cry?

Simply put I suffered a bit of burn out; I found I was spending more time making notes as I watched my favourite DVDs and Blu-Rays than actually watching and that in turn was reducing my enjoyment of the content. I needed a bit of a break and that break just kept on extending as I got "out of the habit".

So, am I back? Well sort of... I won't be trying to review everything I watch, which would probably just result in another burn out (and my time for watching has already been significantly reduced because of a job change), but instead I'll make reviewing for this blog more of an occasional event and see if I can keep going!

I hope everyone reading will still find the reviews entertaining and useful... please place yourselves on stand by for content!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to disagree (the reviews are just my personal opinion after all) or correct technical points - all constructive criticism welcome. I also accept praise if you actually like what I've written :)